Hi Tuan, et. al.

When I fire up today's GMAT build on the Windows test machine, I get the
following error

*** Error loading "libMatlabInterface": GMAT could not load the MATLAB
interface. Please check that MATLAB is installed and configured correctly.  See
the User Guide for instructions, or disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in
bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this error.
*** Error loading "libFminconOptimizer": Either libMatlabInterface could not
load or is disabled, or the MATLAB Optimization Toolbox is not available.
Disable the appropriate PLUGIN line in bin/gmat_startup_file.txt to remove this
error.

When I type "Ver" at the matlab prompt, the optimization toolbox is available.

Steve