Hi GMAT developers,

 I'm new to GMAT and I have some basic questions:

1) Does anybody have experience in how to call GMAT routines with Python? I
know matlab would be an alternative but I'd prefer Python for various reasons.

2) when I download the src trunk with svn, it gives me over 2GB? This seems a
bit much.  Do I need the other files or is everything in gmat/trunk/src
sufficient to compile etc?

Thanks,

 Josef

--
Josef Koller, Ph.D.      (TSPA/Correspondence)
Space Science and Applications, ISR-1, MS D466