Stefan Liebler <s...@linux.ibm.com> writes:

  Thanks for that. In the meantime, gmp 6.3.0 + this patch should be used.
  Do you have plans for 6.3.1?

We tend to make point releases.

  For me "qemu-system-s390x --cpu help" at least lists some z13 models,
  but to be honest, I don't use it. I have to check.

Yes, that list I get. But passing almost any of the suggested options
causes an error message.  (I think -cpu z990 was the only one with which
I had success.  But no, I haven't tried every listed option.)

I stick to "user emulation" with qemu these days, as I cannot afford the
electricity needed for full system emulation.

--
Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622