Hello,

can anybody confirm if fftw-3.1.2 is compatible with gromacs 3.3.1 and gromacs 4.0?

A colleague has recently indicated that I must use fftw 2.1.5 for gromacs mpi. However, I have been using fftw-3.1.2 for quite a while now. It compiles fine and my searching today turned up some other usage here: http://lindahl.sbc.su.se/outgoing/workshop2007/tutorial1/tutorial1.pdf

Second question, if there is some problem with fftw 3.1.2 and mpi gromacs then is this a problem of a) inability to compile, b) slow execution with PME, or c) incorrect dynamics?

Thanks,
Chris.