1. Update to gromacs 4.0.5
2. Your file K.Itp contains repeated instructions
that it should not and therefore the error message.
Build one new from the ions.itp.

I am surprised gromos dos not have K+ ion!

On Jul 6, 2009, at 23:52, sadhna joshi <[email protected]> wrote:

hi,
I am using gromacs 3.3.1 and ions.itp does not have K ion (in gromos96). I tried to include it by making K.itp and including in topology file.

I get the following error..
Invalid order for directive atoms, file ""K.itp"", line 1




I am not sure where I am wrong,,,

thanks
sadhna

_______________________________________________
gmx-users mailing list    [email protected]
http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users
Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/search before posting!
Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the
www interface or send it to [email protected].
Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/mailing_lists/users.php
_______________________________________________
gmx-users mailing list    [email protected]
http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users
Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/search before posting!
Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the 
www interface or send it to [email protected].
Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/mailing_lists/users.php

Reply via email to