Hi All:
I have two separate problems for this subject.
1) What should be the way to pass a formatted table for the 1-4 interaction for two different groups? Reading page 150 and 180 of manual 4.0, I understand user defined potential functions can be passed for many groups using energygrp_table in .mdp file but nothing is clearly mentioned regarding pair interaction

I have two grps for 1-4 interactions MTN and SFT.
I would write -tablep pair.xvg in mdrun command and pass three tables in the name pair.xvg, pair_MTN_MTN.xvg and pair_MTN_SFT.xvg. I recognized the later two talbels are not recognized. Then, what should be the correct way.

2) If the same user defined potential function (in a table format) for 1-4 interaction and non-bonded interaction can be used how the potential fuanction can be scaled down for 1-4 interaction. I tried changing parameters in [ pairtypes ] but it appears, I got similar distribution and shape for 0, .5 and 1 scale.

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
M. H. Rahman