Please provide actual gromacs output and tell us where it is from. I know it's sad, but not all of us can recall what the gromacs 3.3.3 .pdo file format looked like. So please include a sufficiently large portion of the file to help us recall. If, on the other hand, these values that you place below are from some other tool, then let us know the details about that.