Hi,

I was trying to figure out if there is a short-cut for what I'm doing. I
have complexes that I'm trying to prep using pdb2gmx. The ligand does not
have a standard residue name. The way I know this can work is seperating out
the ligand and protein into seperate files and preping the ligand using
acpypi and the protein using pdb2gmx. Then incorporating them into a single
pdb complex and including a reference to the ligand.itp (generated by
acpypi) into a complex topology file. Is there any shortcut to doing this?
any way to reference the ligand's itp file when running pdb2gmx?

--
Jack

http://drugdiscoveryathome.com
http://hydrogenathome.org