Hi,

The DNA parameters for use with the MARTINI forcefield are not publicly available to download at the moment, however they will be available very soon. I (or someone else from the Khalid group) will let the list know when and where they have been made available.

Cheers

Tom

Itamar Kass wrote:
Shalom all,

I wish to try and simulate a protein with few RNA bases attached. As I
favour speed over accuracy in this case I wish to use the MARTINI model.
I could not find RNA/DNA parameters, but noticed that on the site there
is a reference to Khalid S, Bond PJ, Holyoake J, Hawtin RW, Sansom MSP.
DNA and lipid bilayers: self-assembly and insertion. J. Royal Soc. Int.
  5, S241-S250, 2008.

I wonder if someone had those parameters already implemented into the
model? It will be nice to get it nicely packed. Or maybe even better,
are there any beta parameters to RNA/DNA in a new MARTINI force field?

All the best,
Itamar

--
Dr Thomas Piggot