Hi, Justin.

I'm also interested in this question. Could you make clear:

> Anna Marabotti wrote:
>> - is there a way to check for the velocities or for the random seed
>> used? I had a look at the .log file but I didn't find the information.
>> g_traj generated a very big file, and presently I have some problems to
>> analyze it. How can I see initial velocities?

In other words, when gen_seed is set to -1, there is a rigorous rule for seed
calculation. How can I get the value of this seed? I need it to repeat exactly
the same run, e.g., with more detailed outputs.
--
Regards,
 Dmitri                          mailto:ddu...@ngs.ru