dear all,
          I  am doing a simluation that I want to fix the center of mass of
three protein chains , so that they don`t move to much away , should I fix
center of mass of every chains, or fix residues that most close to COM. what is
the diffenerces between the two method? and if I want to fix center of mass,
what should I do?  change comm_grps= chain_a  chain_b chain_c SOL , comm_mode
        =  Angular ?  should I change other places?

        best wishes~
                                    yuanyuan