On 2010-12-11 22.52, Петр Попов wrote:
Hello, dear gmx-users.

I want to decompose PMF, but I can't use -rerun option for this
decompose into what?

because I get this PMF due to pull force. And also .trr files are
large to do md with different energy groups to get PMF.
So, I need to adopt source code for this task.
Could you help me and give me any advices? - in what .c files are
forces and pull force are evaluated? Or from what I must start?

Best regards,
Petr.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se