Dear All, I am using the gromacs 4.0.7 version and I was trying to calculate the momentum autocorrelation function by using the -m flag. However, I get a segmentation fault as follows:
trn version: GMX_trn_file (double precision) Reading frame 0 time 0.000 Segmentation fault When I don't use the -m option, I have no problem. Upon searching the userslist, I found this thread: http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2010-October/054813.html and a patch, but I don't find any related bugs reported elsewhere. So, I am just wondering if I sould go ahead and use the patch or if there could be something else that is wrong. Will appreciate any kind of pointers. Sincerely, Vignesh -- R.Vigneshwar Graduate Student, Dept. of Chemical & Biomolecular Engg, National University of Singapore, Singapore "Strive for Excellence, Never be satisfied with the second Best!!" I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. (E.B. White)
-- gmx-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search before posting! Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the www interface or send it to [email protected]. Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists

