with this size of charge group,what table extention is enough?
Thanks in advance

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 10:37 AM, mohsen ramezanpour <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I read charge groups section in the gromacs manual.
> I have a question.please let me know it's answer.
>
> Is it necessary that our charge groups be made of afew number of atoms?
> in the other words ,if I have a charge group with 50 atom,Is my results
> valid?
> I didn't see anywhere in manual to dertermine any extent for number of
> atoms in charge groups!
> It had just noticed we must make charge groups for atoms with total charge
> of zero,atoms near to eachother in position.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Mohsen
>
-- 
gmx-users mailing list    [email protected]
http://lists.gromacs.org/mailman/listinfo/gmx-users
Please search the archive at 
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search before posting!
Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the 
www interface or send it to [email protected].
Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists

Reply via email to