Hi Lutz,

On 3/31/11 9:06 PM, Lutz Maibaum wrote:
I ran into some issues with the Gromacs web site:

1. I tried to register an account on the bug tracker
(http://redmine.gromacs.org/account/register). Upon entering my
information, I get the odd error message "Email notifications is not
included in the list". Perhaps this is related to
http://www.redmine.org/issues/7138 ?

I moved the server a few days ago and haven't done one of the migration steps. Could you check again and let me know (offline is OK) if it doesn't work?

2. Trying to figure out what's going on, I wanted to check the mailing
list archive. Searching for "redmine" on
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search gives strange
results (just a few emails that are listed dozens of times).

That's strange indeed, will fix it.

I hope this helps to track some of these things down.

Thanks a lot for reporting!

Cheers,
Rossen

Best,