On 2011-05-25 20.42, Nilesh Dhumal wrote:
Basically I want to calculate the stretching vibration of the bond by
fourier transfrom of dipole momenet autocorrelation fucntion or velocity
autocorrelation function.

Before going for vibration I wanted to check the fluctuation of dipole
moment along the simulation.

Can I calculate the velocity autocorrelation function for a bond.

Of course.
How about g_velacc
Nilesh