Subject:        request
Date:   Fri, 27 May 2011 22:15:21 +0430
From:   mona dehghani <mona.acomar...@gmail.com>
To:     mark.abra...@anu.edu.au

Dear Dr.Abraham
I am a PHD student and I use from AMBER96FF ,CHARMM27ff ports in GROMACS for simulation . DNA sequence is CGCGAATT(5CM)CGCG.I have inserted a new residue (DM instead of 5CM) and changed relative files(the attached files).

but I have fatal erorrs in grompp:
{erorr1:[file epo0003-DNA-chain-A.itp ,line 2322]:
No default Angletypes}
{erorr2:[file epo0003-DNA-chain-A.itp ,line 3679]:
No default Improper Dih.types}
{erorr3:[file epo0003-DNA-chain-B.itp ,line 2322]:
No default Angletypes}
{erorr4:[file epo0003-DNA-chain-B.itp ,line 3679]:
No default Improper Dih.types}

Please find the attached files .Kindly help me solve this problem.

I would really appreciate that

Mona Dehghani
Phd student
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics