ahmet yıldırım wrote:
Dear users,

I am getting pairs of values in the output files as I said before. What is this mean? Furthermore, though my system have 451 residue, it seems as 230 residue ( and 1th residue does not seem in the out files). What could be the problem?

It looks like you have two separate chains.

-Justin

*_
output file:_*

# This file was created Sun May 29 22:33:05 2011
# by the following command:
# g_rmsf -s run.tpr -f run.xtc -od rmsdev.xvg -o rmsf.xvg -res
#
# g_rmsf is part of G R O M A C S:
#
# GROwing Monsters And Cloning Shrimps