The criteria are the same for any type of simulation. Generally, you must show that, as far as you can tell, the values that you derive are not going to change if you run the simulation a lot longer. Different quantities converge at different rates, so ideally you should check them all independently. In practice, people tend to pick one that they think will converge the most slowly and analyze the convergence of that. This could be your PMF.

If it's not converged then you can either run longer or figure out what is relaxing slowly and include that degree of freedom in your reaction coordinate.

Chris.