Anushree Tripathi wrote:
But in coordinate file(.pdb file) ,I am not getting the atoms which belongs to DPPC.only I have included the name of dppc.itp file like this:

This is precisely the problem - you have no DPPC in the coordinate file.

;Include DPPC chain topology
#include "dppc.itp"

Adding information to the topology has no effect on the coordinate file.

Consult the membrane protein tutorial for how to properly build such a system.

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Tutorials#Membrane_Simulations

-Justin

That's why I have found the atoms wich belongs to DPPC molecule from dppc.itp file itself.