It is possible but not yet included in Gromacs. As far as I know, there are several people working on porting this forcefield to Gromacs (I have been searching for this myself last year). Check the archives for parmbsc0 and Gromacs and search for papers that include these terms. then you will find some of them. Maybe they will help you if you ask kindly.

As an alternative, you can try using ACPYPE.

Best regards,
Matthias