Hi,

somebody have an idea about this?

Cheers
Sabine

On 03/09/2012 03:52 PM, Sabine Reisser wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to fold an unfolded peptide to a helix via umbrella sampling.
I've defined 21 pulling groups, the C-Alpha atoms of the peptide, and i
am restraining the distance between these groups and the COM of the
whole peptide.
After the first two steps I used g_wham to create a potential profile, I
attached it. Here, there is one coordinate z on the x-axis which must
somehow represent all 21 distances.
I would like to know the relation between this coordinate z and my 21
pulling groups.

It would be great if someone could help.

With best regards

Sabine