On 7/27/12 11:31 AM, Andrew DeYoung wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, Justin!  Is it possible to set the start time as t = 10 ns instead
of t = 0?  When I pass the checkpoint to grompp with -t, the simulation
starts at t =0 by default.  Is there a way to change this, such that I will
be able to easily concatinate the two trajectories using trjcat (i.e.,
concatinate t=0 ns to t=10 ns and t=10 ns to t=20 ns) if needed?

The starting time is set with the tinit keyword in the .mdp file. Otherwise, trjcat -settime overrides the time values set in the trajectory.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist