Thanks for the advice, Mark!

I did exactly this experiment with the same expectations before posting my query. I didn't get any complaint neither from grompp nor from mdrun, what doesn't necessarily mean that this combination is implemented. I just noticed that during equilibration results deteriorate, i.e., the normal pressure which already was close to the target value gets negative, and the surface tension increases significantly over the target value. This could of course be an effect of the different pressure coupling method used.

Kind regards,

Felipe