On 8/14/12 2:15 PM, tarak karmakar wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. But I rechecked the paper [
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0009261408007975] as
I mentioned earlier, the unit of the harmonic force constant for the
dihedral is kcal/mol/deg^2. Again if the force constant unit is
independent of degree or radian then why should I multiply by the
factor 180/pi ? Can you please make it clear, I gotta confused.

If you have questions directly related to someone's published work, you should probably contact the corresponding author and ask if they will provide any input files, force field files, etc. It's far more effective than asking any of us to troubleshoot or analyze someone else's work.

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist