Dear Peter,

I also used h-bonds and I also switch LJ interaction from 0.8 nm to 1.2 nm (as
in Klauda's paper). I will retry with a more solvated membrane.

Would you have any thought on how the NPAT ensemble might affect
peptide-membrane interactions like I am studying i.e. peptide is totally
solvated, then adsorb, and finally may insert? The paper on peptide-membrane
interaction like this usually use united-atom lipid in the NPT ensemble. Most
of the work I have seen on Charmm membrane in the NPAT ensemble were for
embedded membrane protein.

Thanks,

Sebastien