On 10/2/12 4:12 PM, James Starlight wrote:
This is exactly what I've obtained

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/89293914.png/

This looks completely normal. What I was asking for was an image of one of your failed attempts that has whatever odd manifestation you've been trying to describe.

the same effect was also in case of intact tieleman's lipid bilayers (
the water layers were broader than lipid after resizing with genbox)

Sorry, I still don't understand. I've explained as clearly as I can how to proceed, if you need further help you will have to provide the exact commands you're using and why they're insufficient (again, pictures of failed systems, not normal ones, would help here).

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist