On 2012-10-18 18:09, Nilesh Dhumal wrote:
Hello,

I am calculating the dipole moment auto-correlation function for my system
which have 128 cation and 128 anion.

I am saving the trajectory at each 2 ps and using this trajectory for
further analysis.

Can I save the dipole moment and three vectors at each 3 fs?

The dipole moment of charged box is not defined, since if one ion hops over periodic boundary conditions to the next box the dipole makes an enormous jump.

Thanks

Nilesh

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se