I think your original problem is that you define only one charge group for the
entire molecule/polymer. You need to define each bead in a separate charge
group and things will be fine :)) you do not have charges anyways.

As far as I know angles have never made martini unstable but the conventional
dihedral potential are not suited for martini or any flexible molecule.

XAvier.