On 3/28/13 6:38 AM, Dr. Vitaly Chaban wrote:
Does that mean the atoms will shrink and adjust at the time inflategro step
and
this closely packed lipids will stay apart? Because as you said the energy
of course will be high on selected atoms during first EM step.
Could you suggest me that, can I proceed as such with my system, since there
is no problem in grompp and EM step (except high energy on some atom).

The energy will normalize during molecular dynamics stage.

...assuming the energy is not so high as to cause an immediate crash :)

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Research Scientist