Hi everyone,

I am simulating a system of paracetamol crystal in ethanol solvent. I used
pdb2gmx to generate the topology and gro file and I minimized the system using
steepest decent. As long as I perform NVT simulations at any temperature, the
simulations goes on! But as soon as I switch from NVT to NPT, the simulation
crashes with the following error:

I tried to perform NVT at very low temperature, say 50K and then switch to NPT
... but no WAY!
Can you help me with that?

Thanks

Warning: 1-4 interaction between 1361 and 1368 at distance
10600663849073184.000 which is larger than the 1-4 table size 1.800 nm
These are ignored for the rest of the simulation
This usually means your system is exploding,
if not, you should increase table-extension in your mdp file
or with user tables increase the table size

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.5.4
Source code file: pme.c, line: 538

Fatal error:
9 particles communicated to PME node 0 are more than 2/3 times the cut-off out
of the domain decomposition cell of their charge group in dimension y.
This usually means that your system is not well equilibrated.