Dear Justin

It is obvious that emtol value can not be zero or negative. but you wrote in
your email " For more sensitive calculations like free energy simulations and
normal modes, you will want to minimize much more thoroughly (for NM, emtol <
1) and in double precision". what did you mean by saying emtol<1? Anyway, my
question was: for free energy calculation in double precision, what should be
the best value for emtol?

Best Regards
Kiana

On Monday, November 4, 2013 3:40 PM, Justin Lemkul <jalem...@vt.edu> wrote:

On 11/4/13 3:29 AM, kiana moghaddam wrote:
> Dear Justin
>
> Further to your previous email, I want to calculate free energy for DNA-ligand
 interaction. According to your answer, for more sensitive calculations like
free energy simulations and normal modes, emtol should be lower than 1. As I
understand, you mean that for these systems emtol should be 0 or negative. Is
it really true?

I answered this yesterday:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2013-November/085136.html

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.