On 11/11/13 6:56 PM, bharat gupta wrote:
Hi,

I tried g_select to dump the structure with the interacting water
molecules, but I don't know know how to do that. I searched for some
threads in the discussion but wasn't able to find anything related to my
need. Can you explain how can I do that ?

Start with g_select -select 'help all' and see what you can determine. Such selections are rather straightforward and have been explained several times on the list. If you need help, show us what you're doing and describe why it isn't what you want. It will ultimately save a lot of time.

-Justin