>> I'm still digging into the details of this issue, and will post again
once I
>> have more information, but I wanted to throw this error out there and see
if
>> anyone can help direct my debugging effort.  Looking at the code for
>> "replace_display_object," depth is suppose to be unsigned so not sure why
>> it's negative at this point.

>For statically placed movieclips(eg. created by PlaceObject2) tags, the
depth from the AS >view(mc.getDepth()) is calculated like this:
mc.getDepth() == depth_defined_in_placeObject2_>tag - 16384.  So '-16383'
probably means it's a clip that was placed at depth 1.


Yes, the object is a depth 1, so that makes sense.

I've done a bit more testing today, and the replace_display_object error
might just be a symptom of a larger issue I'm having. After the second load
of the sub-SWF containing the DataGrid, the destination MovieClip has a
width and height of 0 -- and I cannot resize with actionscript.

I verified that when I register my MovieClipLoader listener, the destination
clip's size is valid:

22106:3085941184] 16:04:58 TRACE: myListener.constructor:: dest
w/h=[501/701]

but by the time onLoadInit() is called, the target_mc is set at 0 and I
cannot change it:

PC:3095 - EX: ActionPushData (reg[0])
    0) type=register, value=[number:501]
After execution: PC 3095, next PC 3100, stack follows
Stack: "[gnash::movie_instance(_level0.content.target):0x8560008]" |
"[string:_width]" | "[number:501]"
Global registers: 1:[function(gnash::swf_function):0xb397e810],
2:[object(gnash::as_object):0xb397e888]
Local registers: 0:"[number:501]",
1:"[object(gnash::as_object):0xb1ca37f0]", 2:"[undefined]",
3:"[gnash::movie_instance(_level0.content.target):0x8560008]"
Local variables: this==[object(gnash::as_object):0xb1ca37f0]

PC:3141 - EX: ActionSetMember
-- set_member
[gnash::movie_instance(_level0.content.target):0x8560008]._height=[number:701]
After execution: PC 3141, next PC 3142, stack follows
Stack:
Global registers: 1:[function(gnash::swf_function):0xb397e810],
2:[object(gnash::as_object):0xb397e888]
Local registers: 0:"[number:701]",
1:"[object(gnash::as_object):0xb1ca37f0]", 2:"[undefined]",
3:"[gnash::movie_instance(_level0.content.target):0x8560008]"
Local variables: this==[object(gnash::as_object):0xb1ca37f0]


22106:3085941184] 16:04:59 TRACE: onLoadInit:: [_level0.content.target] has
w/h=[0/0]



If I remove the (empty) DataGrid from frame 4, everything works just fine.

Michael
_______________________________________________
Gnash-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnash-dev

Reply via email to