I still don't have permissions to edit every page both in the www and in the wiki part of our website.

I discovered this today when rsiddharth asked me on IRC to update a page:

A link of this page should be provided in the "Join the gNewSense Community" page (http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/JoingNewSense#MailingLists ) under the Mailing Lists section. It looks like I don't have the required permission to edit the page. Therefore can you give the link of the "Help on Mailing List" page under the Mailing List section of the website.

I tried to change from www. to wiki. but I still can't modify the page.

Samgee, Realmike, could you please take a look and update the permissios?

Thanks.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, LibrePlanet Italia