Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
Hello,

I am going to leave this project.

I wish gNewSense a long life and it has been an honor for me to contribute to this project.

I'm sorry to see you go. Thanks for your valuable contributions over the years. The best of luck to you in your further endeavours.

Samgee is already subscribed to the volunteer coordinators address
and I did the relevant changes to the website so I think there will
be no problem.

A practical note: you're still an admin on the gnewsense-dev list with your sorbaioli.org address. I believe that email address is no longer active?

Also, I think it's best that you update your profile page [1] yourself appriopriately. You know best what information you'll want to leave there.

Hope to see you around sometime.

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/graziano

Best regards,
Samgee