On 19.05.2011 21:01, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
>> I can post the configline for this and/or compiled image but I'm not
>> able to check it before June, 20 when I'll be back in Europe. If
>> someone can test it earlier we can distribute it earlier.
>
> I was going to try GRUB as firmware on the Yeeloong eventually anyway.
> Seems now is as good a time as any. On the (I'm assuming) off chance I
> brick my test machine, can I send it to you for unbricking?
Sorry for delay, I was in USA and was pretty much "disconnected".
Tomorrow I'll order few chips for the machine. If you want I can flash
one of them with GRUB for Fuloong and send it to you. Then you can just
replace the chip. In case of bricking, it's also easier for me to send
you a chip with pmon rather than sending the whole fuloong back and
forward. Since chip is socketed it should be easy to replace.

Regards
Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko