Stayvoid wrote:
Hi there!

I want to contribute.

Great!

I'm going to finish Lutz's "Learning Python" soon and I want to use my skills.
I have no practical experience in development, but I'll try to do my best.

Debderiver [1] is a Python wrapper for reprepro. Playing with it is encouraged. Questions and patches are welcome.

If you want to help with packaging, there's a list [2] of packages that patching.

I also have some skills in graphic design.
Don't you want to change your logo or web site?

Those were redone last year. We could use more promotional material, though.

And I'd like to provide an English-Russian translation of the necessary pages.

How can I help? What should be done in the first place?

Pages in the Main section are reserved for "proven" translators. All other parts of the wiki are free to edit/translate by registered users. We encourage forming teams of multiple translators per language, so that you won't get discouraged after a short while. It's probably easiest to start by checking if existing Russian pages are still up to date with the English ones.

We also have a section on the website about helping out [3].

Thanks for your interest. If you have any questions, just ask.

[1] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/debderiver/files
[2] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/metad/annotate/head:/parkes/blacklist.needsclean
[3] http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp