On Friday 20 July 2012 08:06 PM, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
Hi :-)

Howdy,

Last time I care but not remember about a Free distro is the fact that I
can be boostraped using free software and commodity hardware (right?).

I was wondering if anyone had tried to bootstrap gns besides just
re-using debian packages.

gNewSense 3.0 is going to based on Debian, so I presume, we'll indeed be using/re-using Debian packages (minus proprietary components). We have a page on "DebootstrappingGNewSense3"[1], check if it is of any interest to you.

[1]:http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/DebootstrappingGNewSense3

Hope that helps.
--
rsiddharth