Hello! http://hurdru.org/~mit/gnewsense/config
Note: REPOAPT before ./gen-repo && ./do-update was defined as filesystem dir, and then it was changed to http url. On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:11:06PM +0200, crap0101 wrote: > Il giorno sab, 18/04/2009 alle 17.01 +0400, Andrey Mitroshin ha scritto: > > Hello all! > > As there is no amd64 gNewSense livecd published, I decided to do my own > > build. Please test it, and use it if you like. > > It was built using builder rev. 241 under Ubuntu 8.10 64bit on Intel Core2 > > Duo T9400 cpu. > > > > Note: It is not official gNewSense image. > > > > http://hurdru.org/~mit/gnewsense/gnewsense-livecd-deltah-amd64-2.2.iso > > MD5: 9e6078822f16fb4efbddf8b7e6eb2924 > > > > good. Can you post your builder's `config' file? I have some problems > with the ./do-update step. I would compare it whit mine. > thanks > > p.s. subscrite the -dev list, there are some thread about this. > > > > marco _______________________________________________ gNewSense-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users
