On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Sam Geeraerts <[email protected]>wrote: > > To know which browser is right for you, you just have to try them. Here is > a quick summary of some of your options: > > - IceCat: most up to date browser for gNewSense; you can use all the > Firefox add-ons with it, but some of those may be non-free
Thanks. I saw some of this discussion in the list archive. I don't know how to download stuff for gNS, though. For example, when I tried to add Plugger 5.1.3, I clicked on "source" in the download column, and now i have Plugger 5.1.3.tar.gz on my desktop. I even extracted it and have a folder named Plugger 5.1.3 on the desktop now. But as far as USING it goes, ha. I have no idea how to install it or use it. I tried to download greasemonkey, too, without success. I can watch video on one site in slow mo, but nothing on any other sites. most sites want me to get flash player. i'll go back to the installation instructions for icecat, maybe i can figure it out.
_______________________________________________ gNewSense-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users
