On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Quiliro Ordóñez <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> 2009/5/11 明覺 <[email protected]>
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm a new user of gNewSense from China, it's a VERY COOL distribution,
>> from installation to usage, all are very good. I have been a debian
>> user for about 1 year, so compared with debian, gNewSense are better
>> in all aspects expect that in China, we have a very fast source
>> package server, at a speed up to 2MByte/s, but for gNewSense, the
>> speed for source packages are about 80KByte/s, that doesn't matter, I
>> will sure become a long-term gNewSense user. :)
>>
>> minjue
>
> Congratulations Minjue. ¿Will you lift a Trisquel mirror for China?

good idea, I will contact the server provider for debian, if the price
is proper, I will setup one for gNewSense. thanks

>
>
> --
> Saludos/Greetings
> Quiliro Ordóñez
> 593(02)340 1517 / 593(09)821 8696
> http://quiliro.wordpress.com
> "Sólo cuando el último árbol esté muerto, el último río envenenado, y el
> último pez atrapado, nos daremos cuenta que no se puede comer dinero"
>



-- 
我的操作系統是Gnu/Linux Debian/gNewSense Gnome Mozilla Gmail/Evolution
Gtkmm/Gtkglextmm Scim Totem Pidgin.


_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to