crap0101 schreef:
Il giorno dom, 17/05/2009 alle 20.27 -0400, Ted Smith ha scritto:
On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 23:13 +0100, marco oliva wrote:
Hello,


The license is attached in this email (tar compression).

http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/universe/9/9base/
You know, "incompatible" just means it isn't compatible with the GPL --
the LPL is still free, as is the 9base package.

Am I missing your point?


maybe some issues can came from the exception for the LPL: 1. No right is granted to create derivative works of or to
        redistribute (other than with the Plan 9 Operating System) the
screen imprinter fonts identified in subdirectory [cut]
secondly would be helpful to know the copyright notice concern the
mentioned B&H Inc. and Y&Y Inc

I don't see any fonts in either 9base_2-7_i386.deb nor 9base_2.orig.tar.gz. So I don't think these exceptions apply which means the software is free.


_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to