Hi, Karl. The sentiment was _If you think it's inaccurate, just edit it_. That's all. I didn't mean for gNS people to be dictators and violate any policy.
Cheers, Chris. 2009/5/19 Karl Goetz <[email protected]>: > On Mon, 18 May 2009 13:56:11 +0100 > Chris Andrew <[email protected]> wrote: > > Nice to see you pop up again :) > >> A wiki allows any registered user to create/edit an article. I would >> have thout that a gNewsense user would be in a good position to >> update the article. >> >> gNS has been very succesful, I'm sure the community can manage to edit >> Wikipedia. > > Wikipedia has policies, including [[WP:NPOV]] which is particularly > applicable to the idea of 'its our distro, so we know the best words' > >> >> Anyway, that's enough from me. >> >> Hope gNS continues to go from strength to strength. > > Don't we all! > kk > >> >> Chris. >> >> On May 18, 2009 1:45 PM, "Ali Davoodifar" <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >> > Is someone leading on this? If > not, someone volunteer, re-write >> > the >> page, submit it for comments... >> I'm not sure if that would be appropriate. >> > > 'submit for comments'... hm. > perhaps "suggest changes on the [[GNewSense:Talk]] page, then make them > if consensus can be reached" would be a less volatile method of making > changes. > kk > > -- > Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS) > Debian user / gNewSense contributor > http://www.kgoetz.id.au > No, I won't join your social networking group > > _______________________________________________ > gNewSense-users mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users > > -- Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux: http://www.getgnulinux.org/ _______________________________________________ gNewSense-users mailing list [email protected] http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users
