Hello, list:
I am trying to install LaTeX Beamer on my Lemote Yeelong running
gNewSense. On a fresh install, and after apt-get update and apt-get
upgrade, I try and here's what I get
r...@gnewsense:~# apt-get install latex-beamer
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
latex-beamer: Depends: pgf (>= 1.00-1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: latex-xcolor (>= 2.00-1) but it is not going to
be installed
Depends: tetex-extra but it is not installable or
texlive-latex-base but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
r...@gnewsense:~#
I have also tried to install just texlive and I get this
r...@gnewsense:~# apt-get install texlive
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package texlive is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
E: Package texlive has no installation candidate
r...@gnewsense:~#
Can anyone help?
Thanks a lot!
Mikel L. Forcada
Universitat d'Alacant
www.apertium.org : free-software machine translation
_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users