On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:15:15 -0200, Marcos Pansani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have rewrote a romset for Metal Slug 5 based in asr.dat kawarks:

game mslug5nd MVS "Metal Slug 5"
CPU 0x600000
268_p1.rom 0x0 0x600000 NORM
END
SFIX 0x20000
268_s1.rom 0x0 0x20000 NORM
END
SOUND1 0x1000000
268_v1.rom 0x0 0x400000 NORM
268_v2.rom 0x400000 0x400000 NORM
268_v3.rom 0x800000 0x400000 NORM
268_v4.rom 0xc00000 0x400000 NORM
END
SM1 0x20000
268_m1.rom 0x0 0x20000 NORM
END
GFX 0x4000000
268_c1.rom 0x0 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c2.rom 0x1 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c3.rom 0x1000000 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c4.rom 0x1000001 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c5.rom 0x2000000 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c6.rom 0x2000001 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c7.rom 0x3000000 0x800000 ALTERNATE
268_c8.rom 0x3000001 0x800000 ALTERNATE
END
END

using the P1 of kawarks, the graphic are perfect, it executes normal, to put
the times, stops in the way it game, this also occurs with mslug3.

It forgives my English, I am using a translator ;-)

Marcos Pansani
Brazilian

Só nóis brasileiros que ficamos nessa função de rom nova hehe, acho que os mexicanos também ;-)

The new P1 make the rom works also in Gngeo, but the game isn't so good :-)

Gngeo mailing list To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]