>> This is because their is no romset in the romrc that correspond to your set. For
>> mslug5, here is a driver to put in
>> your romrc (see the mailling list archive for more detail):
>N what about 3-4 ?
Well there is a driver for mslug3 in the romrc of the distribution, but it may be
different for your romset
I don't know if somebody have successfully write a driver for
mslug4. An "unzip -l" of the zip can help to write a driver.

>> Please note that mslug3-5 have a protection not implemented
>> in gngeo and sometimes freeze (sorry)
>What protection ?
SMA protection, nearly all the new neogeo
game (the crypted one) need it I think. I have to work on it.

Gngeo mailing list
To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]