Hi

I forward to the list a message from choplair
This message is for all people working on the translation. And
especially for Shilion since Choplair couldn't join him.
I hope you will read this mail Shilion :)

You can contact Choplair here: choplair At gmail dt com

Hi all.

This is Choplair, from the Choplair-network. I'm contacting you simply
to announce that, almost half past a year after the version 14, the
new XGngeo version is now ready to be released! Yeah, it finally
happened! :p

We just have to make some changes on the documentation, and also
getting the new translations !
I hope you will be okay to contribute again to this frontend which, if
you appreciated it in its version 14, you'll certainly love in its new
version 15!
In effect, although it's obvious that we didn't spend the past year
coding on XGngeo, the lenght of change list, compared to previous
versions, is rather impressive :
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xgngeo/xgngeo/CHANGES.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Since I currently haven't a computer with internet connection and I
actually writing to you from a (windauze powered) cybercafe, I cannot
join the devel package to this email. But you can download the last
version from the CVS, I hope you know all how to get the sources from
it. Anyway, here are the instructions :
http://developer.berlios.de/cvs/?group_id=1276
(module name is 'xgngeo').

You should find updated '.po' file in the usual directory
corresponding to your language. Once you think your translation is
perfect, just send it back to me by email!

Thank you again for your kindness in making XGngeo more easily usable
for people speaking your language. By the way, I hope you'll enjoy the
new functionnalities!

Best regards,
Choplair
Gngeo mailing list
To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]