Salt Hill Pub - Lebanon
Thursday, Dec 1, 6-8PM

Agenda

6:00  Eat, Drink, and be Merry!

       Our annual social will be the December 1st meeting
       of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux User Group at
       the Salt Hill Pub in Lebanon.  Though the topic of
       conversation will inevitably flow to some geeky topic or
       other, all are welcome, including significant others.

       We'll have a table reserved at Salt Hill in Lebanon for
       dinner at 6PM.

       There is copious free parking and easy Interstate access.
       Plus, the #1 request for our meetings has been beer, and
       Salt Hill has plenty, albeit not "free, as in beer". And
       the iced tea is plenty good too, so our younger and drier
       friends will find plenty of good food and drink as well.

       RSVP so we can get a table(s) of sufficient size.

I've told them to expect around 20 people, but would like to be able to
give them a better estimate as the time gets closer.

Remember that the January meeting will be delayed a week to the 12th.
Jon "maddog" Hall will be the guest speaker on Project Cauā.

We'll celebrate Ground Hog Day with a presentation on Fedora Packaging
by Ryan Lewis.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp