On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Tom Buskey wrote:
> Some people have also had success with Crossover Office.  As I
> understand, it won't work with every windows app.  Do they have a trial
> version?

As of right now, I'm running both crossover office + plugin and
transgaming's stuff.  I'm running Warcraft III, Adobe Photoshop, the
typical windows plugins (quicktime, windows media player, etc), MS Office,
Diablo II, and Total Annihilation.  I believe they both have demos.

        www.codeweavers.com
        www.transgaming.com

--

The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would
perfect his work must first sharpen his tools.